Customer Care Rep 7am- 4pm
Our Client works in the Healthcare Industry providing End of Life care and products to customers.
With moderate supervision and following standard operating procedures, this role provides excellent customer care by receiving and responding to client and customer calls, inter-departmental calls, processing and scheduling orders and facilitating the delivery, pick up and service coordination of durable medical equipment within contracted time frames. This role entails inbound and outbound calls and may be business to business or business to customer. During the course of operations and based on business needs, Customer Care Representatives may have a primary focus on intake of calls, placing outbound calls, and/or monitoring email inboxes for client communication, but are expected to perform all functions.
1. Receives and responds to inbound calls from clients, external and internal customers for; ordering delivery, pick-up, and maintenance of equipment, changes in service, general inquiries, or special requests. Following standard operating procedures creates and updates patient records and captures complete information in the company system to ensure authorized and correct equipment is logged and captured.
2. In a respectful and courteous manner, acts as a resource for inbound calls from internal and external customers to troubleshoot basic and routine customer or equipment issues and documents compliments, complaints or incidents. Promptly escalates complex issues as appropriate to facilitate resolution of the issue.
3. On a continual basis monitors the system for orders pending coordination and prioritizes scheduling attempts based on Company service level expectations and standards. Makes outbound calls to customers verifying order and delivery information. Follows established delivery time frame expectations and service level agreements to schedule delivery, pick up or service accordingly ensuring technician safety and communicating any scheduling concerns, questions or difficulties immediately to the client.
4. Monitors orders unable to be promptly scheduled. Works with other departments to coordinate deliveries or pickups requiring special equipment or services, as needed. Proactively maintains communication with the customer, client, or other stakeholders to alert them of and potential delayed service, maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
5. Acts as a liaison between customers, clients, and the company for both Brick and Mortar and Network communication and facilitates deliveries/pickups ensuring all parties have accurate information. May troubleshoot and resolve common coordination issues to preserve the most optimal customer experience.
At least six month’s experience in which incumbents regularly interface with customers either in person or over the phone is essential to perform customer service functions as described
A year of call center experience or experience working in a medical environment is strongly preferred
Experience with durable medical equipment or coordinating services or deliveries is strongly preferred