Customer Care Advocate
The Customer Care Advocate is part of the Customer Experience team, responding to customer feedback and inquiries, empathetically and promptly providing resolution to customer issues while upholding QDOBA brand standards.
- Respond to customer feedback and inquiries that come through channels like customer calls, emails, online form submissions, and posts on social media and reviews sites.
· Follow established customer support workflow, incident routing and escalation processes including thorough documentation of incident routing and customer interactions.
- Provide clerical and administrative support such as receiving and sending mail to guests.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed.
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: 3+ years in customer support. Restaurant/foodservice, retail or hospitality industry experience preferred. Experience with customer support/help desk software preferred.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills; active listener, empathetic, and customer oriented.
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to independently juggle multiple tasks in parallel and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a diverse team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to work well across all levels of the organization and deal constructively with conflict.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
Physical Requirements - Ability to speak/hear clearly in person and on the telephone. Ability to operate a computer keyboard.