Hospital Patient Service Representative - Medicaid Eligibility
We are hiring for Hospital Patient Service Representatives - Medicaid Eligibility.
Positions are all DIRECT HIRES - NO TEMP WORK and located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Positions pay $15.10 to $17.00 an hour and are full time long term growth opportunity positions.
Our Client is a healthcare technology and services company powered by analytics. Our tailored solutions enable health plans and hospitals to manage variable revenue, through a custom-built workflow platform, which seamlessly integrates cross-functional service and support. We offer Risk Adjustment, a variety of Eligibility and Enrollment Services to meet the needs of specialized populations, Out-of-State Billing and Quality program efforts.
Patient Service Representatives work onsite with our hospital client staff, patients and other team members while interviewing patients to determine program eligibility. Patient Service Representatives conduct analysis of patients' potential reimbursement and partner with patients to ensure complete understanding of benefits application process. Patient Service Representatives partner with team members and client to ensure that patients' and client’s needs are met.
· Interviews in-house patients and determines eligibility for Medicaid programs
· Begins the Medicaid application process when possible
· Reach out to discharged patients to determine eligibility
· Obtains all paperwork from patients that are interviewed
· Independently conduct analysis of potential reimbursement, and determine eligibility for services
· Partner with patients to ensure patient understanding of process and assist with any questions during the application process
· Introduce Client's services, sets expectations for process and communication to ensure patient understanding
· Leverages technology and account processing workflows; maintains data integrity with accurate and concise documentation in Company systems
· Understand and agree to role-specific information security access and responsibilities
· Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies
· Read, understand and agree to security policies and complete all annual security and compliance training
- Basic knowledge of Medicaid eligibility guidelines.
- Experience in professional environments working independently.
- Ability to work alone and be self sufficient
- Demonstrated computer skills to include being able to navigate through the following with no help
- Excel, Word, Email, basic Windows, must be able to type 50 wpm or higher.